ShowBox for PC: The main motto of the smartphones are to save our precious time. And to fulfil this goal efficiently a new application is being launched every day. Showbox is such an application which has made our life much easier. This video and movie streaming application helps us to watch HD quality videos, TV shows, cartoons and movies anytime, anywhere and free of cost. Moreover, the smart & intuitive user interface of the application sorts all the contents by genres and categories which help the users to search their desired contents easily. All the videos and movies in this application come with multiple resolutions, and you can watch the videos even when you are offline. In this article, we will try to decode how we can make full use of Showbox for PC in the easiest way possible. So feel free to read this article till the very end.
Although the application has gained enormous fame in the last couple of years and is one of the most downloaded applications over the internet, it is not available for Windows PC. So if you want to download Showbox for Windows, what should you do? Which steps should you follow? Well, friends, we, in this tutorial, has vividly explained how to run this movie and video streaming application on your Windows PC. So check out the steps below:
Download ShowBox for PC (Windows 10/8.1/8/7)
As Showbox is designed for the Android devices, you cannot run this streaming application on Windows PC automatically. You will need an Android emulator to run Showbox for Windows. An Android emulator is a software which imitates Android on user’s Windows desktop/laptop so that they can run any Android app without their device actually having Android, through the emulator’s online interface. YouWave, Nox App Player, and Remix OS are the three most popular and reliable Android emulators of the recent times. We have explained the steps to download ShowBox for PC with all the three emulators. But before we talk about the procedures, let’s find out the minimum system requirement you need to download this streaming application on your Windows PC.
Minimum System Requirement to Download Showbox for Windows PC
Intel Pentium 1.6GHz CPU
500MB disk space
Show Box for PC: Method 1 (Using YouWave Emulator)
- Step 1: Much like the aforementioned two methods, you have to again download the YouWave Android Emulator at the first step, from its official website. There are two versions available of the Android emulator; one comes with absolutely free of cost and the other one is the premium version, which you have to buy. The free version contains ads, whereas the premium version comes ad free.
- Step 2: Now install the YouWave emulator on your Windows PC by clicking on the installer file you have just downloaded.
- Step 3: When the YouWave emulator gets successfully installed on your Windows PC, download the Showbox apk file from this link.
- Step 4: After that, launch YouWave on your Windows desktop or laptop to get started with Showbox for PC.
- Step 5: Then, go to the ‘Downloads’ directory of your PC where you have downloaded the Showbox apk file.
- Step 6: Next right click on the APK file and open the file with the YouWave emulator.
- Step 7: YouWave will now automatically start installing the Showbox video and movie streaming application Step 8: last but not the least, when Showbox gets installed on your Windows PC you will find the app icon in the ‘All Apps’ section. Double tap on the app logo and start using Showbox for Windows.
Showbox for PC: Method 2 (Using Nox Android Emulator)
One of the newest Android emulators in the market, Nox App Player is a software that enables its users to install and use various games and apps on their PC. One of the best features of this emulator is that it never freezes. Besides, it is very quick and stable. It is based on Android 4.4.2 Kernel and is compatible with AMD and X86.
Here is a step-by-step guide of how to download Showbox for PC using Nox App Player.
- Step 1: First of all, download Nox App Player. This Android emulator will enable your PC to run an optimized variant on your computer.
- Step 2: In the right-hand-side, you will find a toolbox with an option for ‘Add Apk.' Click on it.
- Step 3: A new page will open up with an ‘I Know’ button. Tap on it! This will take you to the folder where you can add Showbox APK that you just have downloaded.
Following these steps will make Showbox appear on Nox Player app. Now, click on it to have access to all the content that you want to watch.
Showbox for PC: Method 3 (Using Remix OS Android Emulator)
Another great emulator which you can use to download Showbox for PC is Remix OS Android emulator. It uses the latest Android Studio technology. It is considered to be one of the fastest Android emulator available in the market. It is free to download, free to update and free to play. It is basically a software that enables you to install and run Android apps on your computer free of cost. The best feature of this emulator is that it allows you to use multiple apps at the same time.
If you have to download Showbox for PC using Remix OS Player, then you have to maintain the following steps.
- Step 1: Start with downloading ‘Remix OS for PC’ from its official website. Remix OS will enable your system to run a PC optimized variant on your computer.
- Step 2: Next, you need to click ShowBox APK in order to get it downloaded to your computer.
- Step 3: Follow this by opening the player. Go to the folder where the file has been downloaded. Select and drag the APK file on the home screen of Remix OS Player.
With that, you can open ShowBox on PC and watch unlimited movies, TV series, animated shows, etc.
So, friends, you don’t have to know any rocket science to download Showbox for PC running on Windows OS. Just choose one method and follow these easy steps to install this movie and video streaming application on your Windows-based desktop or laptop.