When it comes to video-streaming apps, ShowBox is the undisputed champion. Not only it has a wide range of movies, TV series, and cartoons to choose from, but it allows streaming them absolutely free of cost. One of the best ways to enjoy ShowBox is by installing it on Roku. In this tutorial, we have given you a step-by-step tutorial guide of how to install ShowBox on Roku. But before we begin, let us understand what Roku is all about.
What is Roku?
Roku is a streaming player which streams video through a WiFi or a wired connection to an internet router. It is basically a digital media player set-top box. You can connect it to any TV set or other video display device which has proper input connections.
Install Showbox on Roku: A Simple Six Step Guide
Now that you have a clear idea of what Roku is, let us move on to how you can install ShowBox on it. But before that, you need to keep a couple of things in mind. Showbox for Roku is available only on Android. It is not available for Windows and iOS devices.
Now follow this six-step guide to install the streaming application on Roku TV.
- Step 1: First of all, make sure that your Android smartphone and Roku TV are connected to the same WiFi network. This is mandatory when a dual band wireless router is being used.
- Step 2: Then, open Roku and turn on the ‘Screen Mirror’ feature.
- Step 3: Now to enable a connection between Roku TV and your Android smartphone, open ‘Navigation Panel’ in Roku and search the ‘Cast Feature’ tab.
- Step 4: After that, you have to launch the Cast Interface similar to the way you do for a Bluetooth connection, meaning, wait till you see the Roku device and once it appears, pair with it.
- Step 5: On the Roku TV, you will get to see the home screen of your Android smartphone.
- Step 6: Finally, open ShowBox on your smartphone and stream all your favorite content.
We hope this article has helped understand how you can install ShowBox for Roku. Let us know your opinions on the same in our comment section, and if you have any query regarding how to stream ShowBox on Roku TV, you can also post that in the comment section. We will come up with the answer as soon as possible.